Monday, June 27, 2022

State of the Oceans - June 27, 2022

 Ocean current results date the day before.


Something unbelievable is happening in the Pacific, and all we have are tired old explanations on how La Nina won't die.  


I especially enjoy on how I am the only person in the world to see this.  That means I'm crazy, by definition.  All the other 'Gods of Global Warming' are the sane ones.  I've noticed how they all are enjoying their retirement and aren't saying anything.  It's left to the hacks to go on and on about heat waves, as if we haven't had those since the beginning of time.  It's a consequence that if the 'heat dome' was a 100 times more likely due to global warming, then we would have 100 times more frequency of these things.  Do you see that?

I show the upper picture of the Argo floats.  We need more resolution of the Antarctic Southern Ocean.  I am suspecting that it builds up a cold mass for 300 years, and then suddenly lets it all go, like right now.  This intensity of energy flow (negative) has the momentum to go on for at least 20 years, but probably 300 years.  It is the mechanism of the Little Ice Age.

If it would also curl up the coast of Africa and quench the Atlantic belt, then our coldness would be complete.  I expect it, and will keep looking for it.


No comments: