Saturday, February 26, 2022

Invest for Inflation

 This compost bin has increased in price by a factor of 3.  Who thinks there's no inflation?

Thermal compost


I keep thinking, omg!  If you are rich and have a large garden, then this is the best.  Thanks to the phillies, we've had no investment in new oil and gas.  They want both electric cars and windmills.  And thanks to that logic, we have no electrical grid worth anything.

So, this is a better investment than bitscoin, during a war.  You can have your victory garden, while you watch Poots march like Hilter.  He has a much better gimmick now -- Let me kill you all, or I'll kill you all.

Thanks to all his careful work in the past decade or so, there is nobody to stop him.  Cut off his oil and gas?  Ha!  While everybody was focussing on something that will never happen in a 100 years or so, he made his move.

Now gasoline will be 4 times what it was.  How about buying a non-recyclable lithium car?  That sounds neat.  My hybrid cars are chock full of nickel.  I like that as a metals investment.

Once it stops being 20 below in Toronto, I'll start my tomato seeds.  Probably a short growing season, but we'll a heatwave somewhere for sure.  Lots of reading on that while I hope my tomatoes ripen.


No comments: