Friday, February 4, 2022

Canadian insurance companies and banks fund trucker protest

 My life insurance company won't let me hang glide.  Drat, that's my Canadian Right!  

But the insurance allows the trucks to do anything they want.  Are they putting trucks in special danger?  Yes, if the army comes.  The only force towards reasonableness is money.  The truckers will stay as long as the Russians feed them, and the insurance is covered.  

Trucks have never acted in war before, because they are unbelievably expensive.  Nobody owns their truck outright, it's financed because that is tax deductible.  The protest is also being paid for by the Canadian government.  Life and Health insurance pays for the choice to not be vaccinated.  I want to hang glide, but I'll have to be sneaky about it.

Everyone of those trucks is fully exposed and any bank or insurance company would know who's trucks are theirs.  Will they enforce the provisions?  I suggest that everybody boycott all insurance companies and banks, until this is resolved.  Ha.

I'm still waiting for gofundme to say they will fund killing babies.  Continuous sleep deprivation is a form of torture.  No ammie deliveries, and no paramedics. People will die, Rex.


No comments: