Thursday, April 30, 2020

Zoom Physics -- Evolution -- War of Molecules - Part 1

OMG, I am the world's worst video presenter.  No wonder all the influencers of the world can produce crap, they do it so well.



I think that anybody, who knows physics, is doomed to be a nerd, and to have no people skills whatsoever.  I hope that the few people who see this can commiserate.  Really, if you are a kardie or trumpie you can destroy the world and get rich.  I'm so envious. 

I can have an open Zoom meeting with chat questions.  It would be neat.


3 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Harold
haven't watched yet, but, would like to assure you it's highly doubtful you are the worse video presenter- I liked all the other videos! So they couldn't have been that bad!
will be watching later today

Penny said...

Okay, couldn't help myself
I WATCHED it and I liked it
I had to look up cyanobacteria and Stromatolites
Will watch again, and am interested in where this is going!

Harold Asmis said...

OMG, thank you. I was worried it was a bomb. Also, I have to think how I am going on this. I've got great insights now.