Monday, April 27, 2020

Pacific Westerlies Pushing Out Our Cold Air


Yeah, the Pacific plumes are wiping out the lump of cold air.


Look at at that feeble thing!  Push it all the way to the UK!  This is a new pattern, but I don't know how strong (and long) it will be, since it is not supported by ocean currents.  If we can remove the cold lump, and just calm the ocean energy, then we can go to static air weather.  May will be a nice Spring, a bit cold.  That's good because my cottage is closed until May 31.


3 comments:

Jill said...

I love reading your blog. I am a former geochemist who got laid off during the morning industry mergers. Thank you for putting your articles back online and posting new ones. I also recommend your blog to my friends.

Jill said...

That should have been mining industry mergers. Sorry.

Harold Asmis said...

Wow, thanks.