Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Evolution assumed we'd always be covered in dirt

Reference


This is good for my 'Physics in Evolution' series which I may or may not have written.  Let's say everybody you know is rolling in dirt.  Then a tiny gene mutation causes a big reaction with silica.  Tada!  You have an advantage.  As long as you keep rolling in dirt, just like my dog.

When you cut yourself in the garden, push out a lot of blood, and suck the wound before you clean up and put on the poly-sporin.  The blood cleans out any infection and the dirt starts the clotting.  Yeah!

Let your little kids roll in the dirt, or get a dog who does it all for you.  :)


4 comments:

Penny said...

Hubby saw this report yesterday
Just reinforces to us, that yes, we should all be gardening.

Penny said...

"This is good for my 'Physics in Evolution' series which I may or may not have written."

If you haven't you should.
If you have will you share any of it here?

Harold Asmis said...

And let your kids eat garden dirt, or let them lick the dog's tongue, which mine always did. Yuck!

Neil T said...

I know where my dog's tongue has been and I'm not kicking that! Also, I'm a farmer and so am always covered in dirt. I don't have COVID so QED I think!