Tuesday, July 30, 2024

In a negative cycle

 I'm going to enjoy our few weeks of summer.  Since I am grousing about general stupidity, I have decided to let that go for a while.  We really won't have anything happening until the fall.

At the end of summer, I predict we will get very cold.  That's assuming the Arctic blobs continue to come down on us, and we have no more Pacific typhoons spraying warm air over the mountains.  Without Pacific air, we are going to have a heck of a winter.

The warmies will try to invent a La Nina cycle, and will use this to justify why it is so cold.  Natgas will zoom up again, as we run out of storage.  I predicted this last year, and was knocked down.  We had that weird warming event that lasted a whole year, and now that is over.

My 3 readers never worry about my 'off' cycles, since there is always something so massively stupid that I pop up again.  I am happy for my few readers, and all the AI sucker-robots.  

Normally, I would expect the world temps to fall to 1980 levels, but we have that calibration creep keeping things up.  As usual, we can enjoy the warmies saying we are boiling, while we are freezing.


No comments: