Sunday, July 14, 2024

Cool weather signals end of summer

 Ha, ha.  I hope we have a few more days, at least.  However, we have a nice cold air blob coming down on Toronto.  Poor UK has no summer.

On the physics side, we have charts that show things are going to get really cold. But, nobody believes those charts, so our groupthinkers are bringing back 'Bad old La Nina'.  It's funny that cold water has been flowing up from the Antarctic for a couple of years now, and I have a difficult time to see how they can find a 'different' type of cold water.


Cold water is pouring up for both equatorial belts.  The turbulence is amazing, and a tiny La Nina signal will be hard to find, but they need some excuse for the upcoming cold.



Last year was warm and the new temperatures cut right into that.  A tiny blip at the end might give us hope for warmth, but I doubt it.  


We can expect the tropics line to keep on going.  All of this fun will cut our summer short and make us all like the UK.  Of course, anybody caught in a land-locked country like Ukraine will get the famous stagnant air heat.  This has gone up to 42C over there, but is probably dry heat.

The physics of heat energy leads me to think it will get cold.  All the results and charts are following the laws of physics.  However, on the other side, we have hope for a lot more warmth.  This is the great thing about fantasy.  I think I will go over to the groupthink fantasy side for the summer.  I love the heat.

ps.  it took me a long time to get my head around the fact that the trumpy ear trimming was real.  I thought it was staged.  Wow.  A few more of these, he becomes a god.  Would it be bad of me to encourage his greatest gun-toting fans to assure his ascension, by more near-misses.  Whoops, never said that.





2 comments:

Neil T said...

As my girlfriend said... An ear miss.

Harold Asmis said...

Nearly to bed, nearly to rise.