Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Watch your Weldbond this year

 Weldbond



I love this stuff.  But, this year I can't buy it anywhere because the stores are effectively closed.  Curbside pickup is for the birds, since they only list half their stuff.

I have ordered 2 jugs from Amazon, and they were both decomposed.  That means they were stored at -20C for days.  You can't get through to ammie, because they are all robots or gig workers.  And try to tell them their entire supply is boogered.  It can't get through to their little AI brains.

I tried to connect to Weldbond itself, but it's all bureaucratic, and, again, you can't through the concept that the entire Canadian supply is gone.  They use a local Canadian agent, and that is always sad news.

So, I use my thousands of readers to get through.  Ha!  They don't know that.

ps.  I assume the next step is Consumer Affairs, but they are hopeless.  Everybody has filters to protect themselves from the rabble.  And it stinks like spoiled milk, so it isn't a safety hazard.

pps.  And the headlines would read "Bad Glue Terrorizes Canadians in Time of Covid".  And the media could dredge up lots of phoney outrage - "Eh, it was horrible, the STINK!"  and "Frozen glue caused by climate change".  Nope, none of that.  :)

more: and I gave the story to CBC.  They may know my reputation.

final:  second jug is away, and this sad thing is over.


No comments: