Monday, May 3, 2021

Nuclear Waste Reflux

 This should probably be titled 'redux', but it feels like a bit of acid coming up into your throat.

Reference



The audience should remember that this is a stone's throw from the old site. You could just look up those reports to see the geology. Not that they release everything, just a nice happy picture. And this site will have a nice happy picture.

That was my comment, and then I got more from people who are worried.

Ha, you will never have to worry about nuclear waste being put here. Remember how Bruce wanted to put a nuclear plant on Lake Erie that has no water in the winter? All those people worried themselves sick, and I kept saying 'Relax'. I used to do this siting stuff.

As with the plant, they'll constantly be worried.  Sad.

Anyway, I have no intention of spending stomach acid on this Grand Stupidity.  It will just be a repeat of the other one, and then our wonderful First Nations will slam it.  Yeah!  I estimate 1 billion wasted on this, a lot less than the Niagara Tunnel.

ps.  sorry, 2 billion if you take into account the other one, and 3 billion if you consider their work elsewhere.

pps.  ha, at the old company I used to get upset with 1 million dollars being wasted, now look at me.  Billions and trillions wasted, and I only need to take drugs.  :)


No comments: