Monday, May 24, 2021

Physics, heat pipe, Part 2

 Now we have a corundum, which I think involves new physics, and I'm thinking through it as I write. We have measured in the 70's huge clear-air convection cells in the North (and south) that dump all our heat energy.  They take heat energy to the stratosphere, and radiate out infra-red.  The Earth needs that mechanism to live.  For the concept of 'greenhouse gases' there can be no convection, and this is the fundamental law of physics, that the warmies break -- but who cares?

At the equator, we need a mechanism that can turn on and off.  Like an electronic mirror, one second it reflects all light and heat, and the next second it can absorb it.  During warm cycles, we are absorbing at the equator, and for cold cycles, the heat is rejected and blasted into space.

The surface of the equatorial super-cells must be a horrible mess.  Thunderstorms dump heat at this boundary, since condensation demands it.  But we can't have both heat dumping and heat absorbing at the same point in space.  The top of the hp can't be a single layer.  We have to think outside the box.

I'm still thinking right now.  I do great thought experiments.  All of this could be measured by simple lasers that point down from balloons, instead of pointing up, which is all nasa can do.  I am leaning towards a machine, an unstable mechanism that separates condensation and evaporation.  It would be magnificent new physics, and only 5 people in the world would find that so.  

- to be continued (maybe)  (my head hurts)

ps.  actually I'm not continuing, since there is no physics is in this world right now.  The mechanism is so fantastic, that only I could be convinced.  But I am confident we have a cause for hot and cold cycles, ice ages, and volcanic cooling.  If I put my mind into the details, I won't be able to sleep for days.


1 comment:

Harold Asmis said...

I know that one or two of you will think this is showmanship, but I dipped into it, and said 'Oh shit'. This is a bigger work than fuel tube resonance, or fuel machine banging. I just felt pain, but it involves a dynamic mechanism of aligned vortices. Horrible.