Monday, May 3, 2021

Spencer shows continued drop in world temperatures

 So, the UK has had the coldest April since 1922, and now the world temperatures continue to drop.


So, we're really going back to about year 2000.  It's funny that Spencer is before my favourite tide gauge.  We should expect the others in another week, but they never differ much from Spencer.  It's neat that this is the cleanest downward line on the chart.  

If you want to warm up, you can see that there is more heat in the climate protests, than in the climate itself.  The philosophers tell you to ignore the man behind the curtain.



2 comments:

Penny said...

It's been colder on average for this time of year..
And it continues to be cold still. May 5 and the heat is kickin' in to take the chill out of the house?

Harold Asmis said...

Ha, I'm looking at the long-range forecast, and I'm thinking I'm not going to the cottage for a while. I can't fix the water if it's freezing every night.