Thursday, May 6, 2021

Continuing Cold

 





And the Arctic ice volume is staying strong.


Is it really just me looking at this?  None of my other 3 sources are ready yet, they are more inclined not to release news of cold.

ps.  I'm always worried my US gov't sources will shut down.  They went to town with a thousand charts when it was warming, and now, they are harbingers of doom to warmies.  Grets has to shut them down.

pps.  noaa has released new 30 year normals which are only good for anomaly maps.  warmies have gone nuts.  Also Alberta has a wildfire - hot=warming.  So, I don't think noaa is doing the work I want.


2 comments:

Penny said...

Continuing Cold is RIGHT!
it's been so cold for this time of year- the furnace is still running intermittently
it's been on this morning already- and we don't keep the heat at a high temp indoors.
We're just a few weeks away from the official start of gardening.
It's only 5C right now, and only set to warm up a little more. Tonight's looking to be 3C- way below seasonal norms... but hey "man made global warming" roflmao!

Harold Asmis said...

I'm finding that my new firepit is giving me great joy. It's like a fire barrel for the apocalypse. :) I'm going out now to do garden clean-up. blah.