All rain in Europe comes from the Gulf Stream. For NA, rain came from the Pacific, and now it comes from the Gulf of Mexico, colliding with Arctic air.
The Gulf Stream continues to fall. I have people who are anxious about their European river cruise. Will there be rain? Although I am blinded by mimic being cancelled, I have to say no. Still a lot of moisture around the Gulf, so Toronto won't have a problem. During the previous Little Ice Age, there is evidence by virtue of the huge cedar forests, that we had rain.
The huge Pacific anomaly plotted by people we won't mention in polite company, is misleading. The equatorial belt has no heat energy. The anomaly is caused by a big cold spot on the anomaly base map. A stationary anomaly has no meaning. The whole concept of plotting the anomaly map is to note dynamic change.
All heat energy has now left the belt and is going south. The reverse ocean current is dwindling. The charts are 6 days behind and will soon fall. Unless they get rid of all geophysics.
The Arctic is flowing, but I can't tell much without the plume maps. I suspect they will never come back. The flow from the Gulf Stream seems to be truncated.
All the good rain for Europe seems to be trapped. I suppose the relatives can make mud pies in the Danube, that would be a good selfie.
ps just asked the Artie about N Am rain during the little ice age.
During the Little Ice Age (LIA), which lasted roughly from 1300 to 1850 CE, North America experienced a general shift toward wetter and more volatile hydroclimate conditions compared to the preceding Medieval Climate Anomaly. However, this period was not uniformly wet; it featured sharp, regional contrasts—such as a drier western boreal region and a wetter eastern boreal region—punctuated by intense, cold-season "cold droughts"
That's our weather coming up. Who cares about Europe?
ps so I did Europe
During the Little Ice Age (ca. 1300–1850 CE), Europe experienced highly volatile, regionally polarized rain and snow patterns characterized by abnormally wet, short summers in the north and a dramatic increase in catastrophic flooding, alongside sporadic severe droughts, in the south. Instead of uniform dryness or wetness, the continent was defined by extreme hydroclimatic instability driven by shifts in atmospheric circulation.
ha,ha. Seems like they got it now.

No comments:
Post a Comment