Monday, July 27, 2026

NOAA gives up on El Nino update

 


Since it doesn't exist, noaa seems to have left everything for third parties.  I used to laugh at their enso report and updates, which came out often.  Now I can't find anything.  Is this why my mimic is gone?  Are they all hiding?  At least the Europeans are at full blast.


Using my famous flippity-dippity technique, you can see the actual heat blob has left the anomaly zone, and that they are very sloppy in aligning the anomaly over the cold equatorial belt.  This has all been horrible AI slop.  I suspect that all the humans have been fired.

I can safely say now, that El Nino has left the fantasy building.  It will get harder and harder to keep it floating.

ps I hope they leave the fire barrel and go open up a food truck.


No comments: