Arctic air is resurgent. I assume that it will now get stronger for the winter.
The Gulf Stream continues its act from the Wiz - "I'm melting!"
The Arctic has a clockwise vortex that is pouring cold down on us.
This is neat. Shows how the 'Fooling Blob' evolved. The tiny remnant is now stuck south of Hawaii. This is the thing they call El Nino.
This is the depth animation. It has hotter water below cold. This can only happen in a dynamic sense, that is with a current. It is dying, and so, with it, all hopes of Ellie.
This is where we are in relation to the 2024 heating event. That wasn't really noticed in reality, just on the charts, and was declared only after the event.
ps more heat in the media than real heat
ps I'm getting huge random numbers on Analytics, but not a cup of coffee. And all new, never a repeat.




No comments:
Post a Comment