The toes of the heat blob have finally shook the equatorial belt trap, and the blob is a tiny mouse running away. It will leave the Nino Zone in a few days, and the charts will collapse.
We are all freezing for summer. Where are the pictures going to come from?
Look at that sucker! The Arctic Vortex is at full blast, more powerful than ever. This is a heat machine, like all vortexes. It extracts what little heat energy there is, dumps it into space, and leaves behind a very cold sludgy air. This pours down on us like jelly on toast. It was active all winter last season, and will be active from now on. Soon we will get "Cold is impossible without carbon heating".
And a note has shown up on the internets:
Dear Santa, all my friends are saying that Carbon Warming doesn't exist, and that El Nino is fake. I really believe in you, and Climate Change. What should I do? Virginny
Dear Virginny, your friends are all into nasty physics. The Scientific Method With Physics defines 'reality' as something you can touch and see. We are beyond that. I, myself, live in the hearts and dreams of all left-wing intellectuals. Climate Change is the new Marxism, and we know how successful that is.
Stick to your dreams and one day you can become a self-defined Climate Scientist. After all, it is best to lift oneself up into the air by pulling on your own bootstraps. I'll leave you a present to cheer you up. Obviously, since I don't really exist, I'm not typing right now, and Ammie will leave you the present.
Santa.
ps heavy winter jacket this morning. I hope the tomatoes ripen.


No comments:
Post a Comment