Thursday, November 4, 2021

RSS plots show strong world temp rise

 


That's hilarious.  I'm still expecting the world temperature to go down, but it's up on all indicators.  Mind you, it's not up as far as the fanciful extrapolations go, but I'm wondering about things.

Once again, there's no mechanism that I can see.  I'll just have to wait and see how this warm spells goes.  It could be back to the drawing board.  :)

ps. I'm just going with the huge amount of residual heat in the Arctic, even though the ice volume just poked through with a new record.


This heat all comes from previous plume activity, but it isn't being fed any more.  Most of that heat came from the Atlantic.  

ps.  some media sites are suggesting strong solar flares, but I'm beginning to think of a strong western Pacific.  Those plumes are now hitting NA consistently.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are going into the teens with windchill factor tonight. We are going there.