Friday, December 4, 2020

Sackcloth and Ashes, along with self-whipping

 Reference


I'm waiting for the new global temperatures chart.  I expect it to sink, like the sea level.  If it doesn't, then I'll don my virtual hair shirt, and moan a lot.

This reveals what the warmie goal was all along -- Everybody wants to control our lives.  Everybody wants to climb the social ladder and have a pulpit to preach to the choir.  

However, there is no money or glory in basic physics -- all those people are dead.  We had our finest moment when the Russians launched Sputnik, and everybody realized they had been caught sleeping in the lazy 50's.  Old crazymusk can have the monopoly with spacex.  The telsa thing is zooming along with climate, but is doomed by scaling.  Not enough nickel and lithium in the world, or electricity.



I just love this crazy world.

ps.  one UK arctic blast burns more carbon than all the hair-shirting.  Next headline:  Extreme Cold Causes Carbon to Zoom!


No comments: