Saturday, October 1, 2022

End of GoogStadia

 I don't want the haters looking me up.  Munging up all the words also makes sure that nobody reads me.

Google can never make oodles of money in social media because they have to be all googly.  They sell smart stuff to smart people, and that's a market with no people and no margin.

The other companies sell this like hardydrugs.  They say:  "We got this free talkie app that will take away all your privacy, sell you stuff you don't need, destroy civil society, and send you tons of death threats to worry about."

And the people say "Yeah, it's free!".  Google just can't do that, and that's the trouble.  For pc games, it's a macho thing with the biggest rig, and the best cheating.  It's all about the cheating.  Honestly, if somebody threw a way to cheat at you, wouldn't you catch it?

I was just getting used to to using both of my thumbs at the same time.  Yeah!  However, I can't play the remainder of my stads-life because it is so sad.  Same with every other googs thing -- so sad.

I'm thinking that this blog site is next to go, but nobody reads blogs, and there are no expectations in the stock market.  

ps  no and I'm not using vibrating beads when I play...

pps.  lots of sad people




No comments: