Sunday, October 16, 2022

Another fine mess of clippers

 I find it easy to write weather forecasts.  Right now, the study of clippers gives a one to two week forecast, which is in la-la land for conventional forecasts.  I'm only in the 80% area, but I don't check, and neither does anybody else.


The old clipper gave Florida a taste of cold, and this is a new one forming in the north.  Because of the old clipper, this new one doesn't have a defined edge.  This is the new pattern, the clippers are coming so fast and furious that the new one just melts into the old.  Last year, they were separated and defined.


Europe is strange in that it really isn't a clipper from the Northwest any more.  I'll have to go back to calling them cold air blobs, or clobs.  I like making up new terms, it keeps everybody on their toes.  However, it is going straight down the Atlantic, which is a new thing.  It should be pushed over eastward to Europe.


Europe is still enjoying the last Atlantic plume, but this one will make everything blue.  Germany has filled all their natgas storage, and that should last a week.  Although the whole map is getting blue, there are enough stagnant hot areas to keep our popular people happy.  Their latest thing is to rewrite history and claim they've been right for 100 years.  This is magnificent entertainment, and I would never deny people the pleasure of it.

ps.  processing the cannabis oil.  Smells up the whole street, and the dog won't go outside.

pps.  I feel I have become the New Elvis (from the movie) because I don't want the lynch mob after me, and throwing tomato sauce.  I predicted they would become more poots-desperate as the world cools, and they are.  Stay out of their way!


No comments: