Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Toronto Red Car Found

This is exciting.  As an early-morning dog walker in the Humber River park, I am expected to find criminal things, like dead bodies and such.  I never have.  However, there was a fatal stabbing up in Weston, and my dog buddy said they were looking for a red suv.



This is in a local park where the gate is locked every night and it was locked now.  It's funny that 10 dog walkers knew about the whole thing, but I was the first to phone it in.  They were convinced that the car was probably innocent.  :)  The girl at 911 had nothing on the stabbing or the car, and I had to insist this was really important.  As she said "We get stabbings all the time."  :)

ps.  Just before that, on a hill covered with wet leaves, a crazy high-speed bicyclist came up behind me and put on the brakes when the dog made a sudden move.  Naturally he skidded and jumped off the bike.  He road-raged us while I held my coyote stick parallel to the ground and prepared to have the dog attack (big chance!).  No injuries and he yelled at me "At least you could say you're sorry."  Sorry, but self-defence comes first.  :)

pps.  the guy was a big hockey coach and was stabbed at noon in the main street, and thereafter shortly died.  He probably tried to stop a fight.  Run away from those things!  Report it.  The got the name of the accomplice right away, probably from this car.

extra-ps.  this was a local car that got caught behind the gate.  The real red car was found somewhere else.  So, dog and I aren't heroes.  :(

No comments: