Friday, November 24, 2017

Purolator Ate My TV -- CANCELLED!

Poops.  I order a new tv and Amazon feels compelled to let Purolator have a few shipments.  Just my luck!  They got it  to the local depot and then lost it.  They have the worst tracking in the world.

So, back and forth, and P. is launching a big investigation.  It was probably stolen.  Because I was stupid enough to start the investigation, I have to wait for a week to see if they can get it back from the thieves.  I don't really want it now, but Amazon has to do this.  I asked if I could expel P. from my house, and they said no.

LIVE!  - they apparently randomly spread everything over 3 trucks.   Right now, a light fixture, that was with the shipment arrived.

LIVE!  The tv just showed up.  They have a separate heavy lift service.

No comments: