Thursday, September 6, 2007

New blatant commercial thing added

As a lark, I've added a new box. By the agreement, I'm not allowed to talk about it, or acknowledge its existence, but if my buddies over at Science Bloggers get free parties, because of this sort of thing, then what the heck!

Sooner or later, someone has to pay the piper for the hosts that run these things. I'm sure right now they pay for it by attaching a zillion tracking cookies (ever see what happens when you touch Science Bloggers?). I compensate by having my Firefox wipe all cookies when I close it down.

I would advise to never click on the thing I can't mention with Internet Explorer! My kids used to get the most severe things until I banished it from the house. That said, I'm looking forward to my nickel per year! And the first thing saying "Buy earthquakes at F-Bay!"

No comments: