Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Dyed diesel for everyone

 


I'm glad I saw this.  Covers up all the voting in Canada that will destroy the economy.  And the big climate case in the US gives the oil companies what they deserve for not doing physics.

In Canada, and the US, dyed diesel is a direct subsidy to farmers.  No tax on it.  They use expensive red dye to stop the farmers from using it in their trucks.  Can't have that!  However, Trump believes the red dye is magic, and so do all his supporters.  Since the truck market is 10 times the tractor market, we can expect them to run out of magic red dye in days.  Perhaps the magic remains.

To put this into perspective - 'Climate Change is Real', and no longer has any effect on reducing the world standard of living.  They are only killing millions of birds, and not people.  I love these guys.

ps If everybody is special, then nobody is special.

ps Enjoy your cheap diesel.  Don't expect the roads to get plowed.


ps we must fight trumpyness every chance we get.  Normally, we just run away and they get the advantage.  Right now, on a residential street, I had to shift to the right lane to turn right.  Trump was tailgating, so I slowly went in.  He blasted his horn at me.  Then, on my turn, I had a bout of farmer disease, and turned ever so slowly.  He was trapped behind me by more trumpies, who wouldn't let him change lanes.  He blasted the horn again, but I laughed.  


No comments: