Thursday, January 19, 2023

Entering Resting Phase

 As that person said, it is time for a resting phase.  I stopped with the whole California thing, and I've been pouring out funny quips on Mastodon.  The influencers can go on with their stories -- and they are all true in their minds.

As I have said a million times before, I'm quitting my addiction to fight the groupthink.  Ha!  At this stage, I have the utmost confidence in my mind that I will succeed.  

Predictions

- we will continue to slip into an ice cycle - the groupthink will continue to insist we are getting warmer.

-California will become as soggy as Australia

-that's because El Nino will never come, and the Pacific Cold Phase will be called 4th, 5th and 6th La Nina.

-sea level rise will continue at selected spots that are sinking due to tectonic forces.

- the Arctic ice will continue to increase in volume.

- the ozone holes will keep getting larger

- we will have at least one isolated super heat wave that will last two days

I will only emerge when something new is happening.


No comments: