Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Cottage Report - July 10, 2019

This will go down in history as the finest cottage weather for more than 20-30 years.  The day is hot, the night is cold, and we have blueberries for the first time in 30 years.  This is enough to tide me over the harsh winter.

The fish aren't cooperating.  I looked down from the dock the other morning, and it was like a show aquarium.  There must have been 20 bass frollicking around, some really large ones.  All of them laughed at my bait.  My dock fish know all about me, and with the world's worst fishing dog, they get lots of warning when I cast.  She just has to bark each time. 

The charts all show me we are in a classic 70's Beta Block, which is what Percy the weatherman alway talked about.  Now, the warmies aren't happy with talking about 'The End of Civilization' now it's the 'End of All Life'.  Sheesh, don't they get enough money from the trudies?  My only hope in Ontario has gone all crazy with his vendettas.  No basic physics coming soon.


No comments: