Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Pixel watch 3 for old people

 When you buy the wife a new Pixel pro xl, she will love it, and leave you alone while she plays her games.  You get a big store bonus, and you can buy a Pixel watch 3.

Win win all around.  The watch is amazing.  I got the large version for my poor eyes.  I haven't worn a watch for 20 years, and it's why I miss all my dental appointments.  Dang.  I got this for the constant reminders I need to get to the dentist, or they are going to hammer me.

I also has a 'drop dead' feature, which is the best for old guys because they can pick up your body and put in in a sack.  The feature is called 'Google Body Bag', and it is worth it.  (Just kidding!).

It will also track my non-exercise, and various other things that I will ignore.  Can it locate the nearest bottle of Scotch?  Who knows?  When I am out wandering, it can locate me, even if I don't want it to.  Honestly, what's alzies good for?

Can't wait to try more things, like sleep.


No comments: