Sunday, July 4, 2021

Geofish gets his every 10 years fish

 

 

Yeah, a nice eating smallmouth bass.  Every morning I go out with the dog in the paddle boat and fish for 10 minutes.  I get lots of nibbles, and lots of bass that jump off the hook.  And now I got this, and fought it with my super-light rod for 10 minutes, on a light drag.  


The guy next door gets 6 pounders and releases them.  You probably can't eat those.

ps.  yeah, we're back to being sunny and super-hot.  Much better than constant rain.

pps.  fish-guy next door has the latest sonic scanners.  He went up the shore for a while and estimates thousands of huge lake trout, all staring at him and not doing anything.  I told him to get an underwater drone so he can have pictures of them staring at him.  I don't think he gets any more fish per hour of effort than I do.  :)


No comments: