Friday, December 12, 2014

Walmart.ca Sucks

I had big hopes for these people.  They have carefully adjusted all their prices to match amazon.ca but with free delivery and none of that Prime stuff.  For some reason amazon gave me Prime for free, since they know I'd cut them off in an instance if they charged.  I buy a lot from them.

Well, walmart.ca can afford free delivery because they don't deliver.  Even though they promise delivery in two days, like Amazon, the order stays stuck in "Order in Progress" forever.  I guess I'll give them a week before I cancel and go to Amazon.

Update:  I did complain through their on-line form, but no response.

Update2:  Since I am getting no response and no deliveries, I upgrade "Sucks" to "Frau - Misleading"

Update3:  Finally shipped a week later.

No comments: