Monday, October 1, 2007

Recording cartel to look like idiots

Finally! The Cartel has been scaring people to death (US - ha, ha!) by issuing all these financial death threats, forcing people to settle out of court. Some might call it blackmail. Some might call it the American Way!

I know they always drop the case when it's a Senator's grandson, but this time they hitched a feeble case onto an ordinary person, who has decided to fight, with a smart lawyer. I would love to know what dirty tricks they did to dig up information! Spyware? Rootkits? It will all come out in the trial.

For the first round, they are having trouble actually proving they own the songs! This should be fun! Contributions can be made to me, by clicking on my bizarre ads. With the money, I'll continue to make snarky comments on these nasty booggers. :)

No comments: