Monday, October 1, 2007

Nuclear waste - feel-good document of the year

You have got to read this. It is sooo well done, and makes you feel happy-happy. I couldn't even begin to go after it, since it is very fuzzy, and claims to have the support of a zillion Canadians.

I can't really comment on it, since I have a deep thing about its president, and the people who work there. I'm glad they don't use any science in this brochure.

This whole thing has to proceed, and I'm sure it will. One day, they will find a willing host community, like Yucca-yucca and Bruce, and ram down a repository. Too bad, the abused geology will fight back! However, at the rate they're going, I'll be reading about this in The Home!

1 comment:

Monado said...

I got as far as the title: "Moving forward together." It sounds like a parody.