Sunday, June 12, 2011

Corporate social networking not for all

Article

It's funny, but when I was with the old company, I started this, but it got quickly smashed down as soon as it was realized information would drift out of the hierarchy.

Middle son has joined the provincial conservatives, and I really am all for 'new nuclear'.  But how to stop it drowning in incompetence?  The most important reason that the big company keeps a ruthless hold on all interactions is that it doesn't want any of its boo-boos to leak out, and believe me, there are a lot of them!  It is most important to appear like a competent stone wall, just like the Japanese!

But how can Hudak crack this?  Do we really need the janitors of the big company designing new nuclear?  Is there something else we can do?  Any time he wants to talk to me, I'm here!

No comments: