Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Perfect Grad


So, the middle son has now graduated honours from Political Science at Queen's.  What the heck am I going to do with him?  What did that degree do?  He can't join the mindless nuclear bureaucracy, since I have poisoned that path for him.  Besides, I forbid anybody with brains to do that!

He needs a job.  He's bright, but not at the top with the lsats.  His essays are superb, but journalists are all dying everywhere.  He has great people skills, and good French, so I'm thinking sales of some bright business.  Still, it's a bit hopeless if he doesn't send in applications!  And it's too late to be a Quebec MP!

So, I'm sending this off into the ethersphere for some eccentric billionaire who needs great potential, but just a general degree.  Please help.....

No comments: