Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting the patio furniture decent

Ok, this has nothing to do with natural disasters, but if you totally neglect your white patio furniture like I do, then this is for you! It was as scummy as Ottawa politics! Mildew had stained everything! I threw some of it out and was going for the rest! But then I thought of the high gas prices, and tried to clean it. Nothing worked! Went through all the silly things on the Internet, short of making a bomb that looked a bit self-destructy.

Then I tried this huge spray bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles with Bleach that I got at poor Rona. It works great! Finished everything off with a good coat of Armor-all to get back some smoothness. Worked good for the cushions!

So next time the volcanic ash has got you down, try this Fish-Tip!

No comments: