Friday, February 14, 2014

Don't Step on Me

I couldn't sleep last night with all my earthquake and Toyota troubles.  In my dreams, Toyota is reeling from thousands of responses, and comes to install my battery in my driveway.  Fat chance.  But regardless of the outcome, here is my essay.

The modern world of social media has its positive and negative side.  We live in a world of giant cartels, with huge bureaucracies who want to control us.  To that end they employ every snooping trick possible.  They have never succeeded and never will.  Simply because they are rigid and things change too fast.

We can never allow anybody to be cut out of the herd.  It used to be so easy.  The Maws of the Bureaucracy used to point a finger at a random person and said:  "You shall die."  We saw this done with the nuclear cartel, sugar cartel, record cartel, Putin cartel, etc.  No more!  They shall be afraid that they step on an Internet Skunk, who will spray stinky stuff all over them.  The rest of us must respond when this happens.

What can we do?  We must lift our fingers and type something.  Even the Putin himself is afraid of this.  Go get them!  :)


No comments: