Sunday, May 6, 2012

Candu Whine Requires Squeezed Engineers

Article

Now that the money from Libya has dried up, they must go after the few remaining Candu engineers.  Now, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to buy a reactor from such people!  Maybe they'll all jump off buildings like those Apple serfs.

Anyway, Conrad Black is back to bash these people back into line!  Although the former AECL engineers have gone on strike lots of times, I have a feeling that this current 'squeeze' will really pop out the bright ones.  Of course, I've been saying that for a long time, since I never found any such people when I was around.  I think we lost all the bright people in the Canadian nuclear biz in 1993.  After that, the only stimulating intellectual discussion for me about nuclear, was with myself!!  :)

No comments: