Sunday, September 12, 2010

Canadian Gov't Scientists Muzzled

Article

The Harper government has tightened the muzzle on federal scientists, going so far as to control when and what they can say about floods at the end of the last ice age.

Well, the road is now clear for me to totally dominate the blog-waves! MUHAHA! I'm sure this has happened to every other scientist in the world. Now, it's only me! No wonder I always show up at the top of the earthquake blogs!

Did you see anybody else discussing New Zealand? No, I had total freedom to make an ass of myself (even though I always think I'm right for the minute). Since they are all muzzled, I can make endless fun of them, calling them stogy bureaucrats, etc, etc.

So, bring on the next volcano or earthquake. I'm waiting! :)


1 comment:

Harold Asmis said...

ps. actually it's boring being all alone. I'm going to the cottage.