Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Google Buzz

Article

Oh, I can't wait! I just created my ontxxxxx@gmail.com (WRONG! hasmis@gmail.com) account! I can put in all my garbage thoughts about things such as shitty unions, sex-addict ttc heads, and stuff like that! And I can filter out everybody else's garbage!

I've tried twitser and face book. OMG! What a rat's nest! You aren't in there 2 seconds before the celebrities hit you! At least the goog-meister has been good in filtering out spam.

I haven't seen it showing up on Linux 64 bit yet. Following googs tradition, it might be months!

This will most likely fizzle. Google-heim is composed of bloodless absolute nerds who don't know anything about social interaction. Still, it's fun to watch them try!

2 comments:

Harold Asmis said...

OMG! Too much trouble keeping a buzz account separate. Just using harold.asmis@gmail.com

Harold Asmis said...

Screwed up!!!! It's hasmis@gmail.com
I do that once in a while.