Friday, September 15, 2023

Global temperatures maintain the high levels

 


This is fun, if it doesn't drop like a rock soon, then it's back to the drawing board, and my hypothesis is shattered.  I thought I could predict the global temps by certain activity on the equator, but there may be other considerations.


RSS also shows a high August.  Everybody is happy, since these ups and downs are all clange.  The God Clange is a trickster.


The East Pacific is again showing one of my 'dry cyclones'  This injects warm dry air into the top of the thick atmosphere, and they are more powerful than I thought.



The 10 km zone is also showing a rise, but I haven't been following it enough to be certain.  Obviously, we need a global rise without the 10 km rise to make a hypothesis.  A dry temperature rise doesn't have any energy to keep us warm.  We will still have a horrendous winter with the Arctic spills coming over us, rather than Siberia.

A true El Nino is most likely a wet rise with lots of energy.  Without any actual measurements, we flounder, and blame everything on the God Clange.

ps.  Looking at MIMIC, we have a lot of cyclones all over the world, and this tends to spike the temps.

pps.  I have nothing to lose, if my hypothesis crashes and burns.  On to a new one!  In the Scientific Method, I use a hypothesis to direct measurements.  In the influencer world, nothing is done.


No comments: