Friday, September 29, 2023

El Nino grows - the wrong way!

 


The El Nino mirage, calculated by a subtraction, is very sensitive to slight changes in the real temperature.  This cancerous growth is caused by a break in the clouds.  On my vacations, the temperature went from quite cool to blazing hot in an instant, when we had clear skies.  It's a very powerful switch.

The ocean currents remain the same.

ps. My AI bots have left me!  I was getting exactly 4000 a day, and now I've back to my normal of near zero.  My 3 readers can be proud of their uniqueness.  

pps - nobody will remember this if it fails, but we have a super winter coming on.  You will sunbathe in the back yard.


more and this guy


That's a chopped El Nino and we've had a few since 2016.  That means a section of the Pacific Belt gets hot, and nowhere else.  It causes a small bump on the world temp chart.  I don't see this right now, but there is a reason for a super-narrow spike in the world temps, and I'm not seeing that either.

even more -- they can't show that image anymore.  It's gone from a deadly 'Spear of Destiny' to a penis.

No comments: