Sunday, September 3, 2023

Flying

 Yeah, our flight has a leaky toilet and it's 4 hours delayed, maybe going on to 6.  This gives us lots of compensation.  Right now, they will duct tape the toilets and we go to Chicago to get a new plane.  This is fun.

ps. I'm making a hundred bucks an hour.

pps  lots of people changing flights.  Might only be a few of us left.

more - somebody shoot me!

Ahhh flight cancelled and they threw us to the wind. 

more - Never book air canada with a flight where they sell you as slaves to United.  Then they say - Nothing to do with you slaves...   Finally, really, really begged to the United people who kicked us off, and my crying got to them, and they opened up the only United station within 50 miles.

Finally got a 5:30 flight to Chicago, and now we are here in the windy city, waiting for the flight to sanfran.

ppps - more terrible things, but in sanfran now, and I have forgotten it all.

fin.  landed in Tahiti.  The plume heads, seen from the plane are great.  The big dreamliner went around some of them, and we always had rumbles.  I wish somebody would study these before I die.  This is the cradle of heat for the whole world.


No comments: