Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Give me my daily wine

Today, there was one click, and I got 92 cents! Yesterday, I did an illegal click from my daughter's machine, and I got 1 cent! Why are some people worth more than others? See how much you are worth! :) I'm obviously worthless... (so all you Bruce lawyers can relax).

Oh, I get these day dreams all the time. The scene is the courtroom drama of the Bruce deep geology thingie.

Grizzled old, ex-scientist steps up to stand (since all real scientists are staying the hell away): Me Laird, here is a confused and unintelligible map of all the scientific data that the proponent has ignored, for example deep reflection seismic, radar satellite, airborne magnetic, etc. blah, blah, after several minutes of scientific boredom, I conclude they did a half-ass job.

Council for proponent: Me Laaaird, several comments: First, this person is a wacko, because he blogs. Old, distinguished, nearly dead scientists of the type we like in the courtroom, don't do that. Second, we have reviewed these data (just now!), and find that it won't change our conclusion (which we could never do anyway!). Third, why don't we all go out and have a coffee?

So, the conclusion from this is that I won't end up in a courtroom, and that wine is a good consolation (which you can help me with!)

3 comments:

Harold Asmis said...

The next click was worth $1.30, so obviously, it was Angie or Brad.

Harold Asmis said...

Third click down to 83 cents, back to the working class.

Harold Asmis said...

After weeks of 1 cent days, I'm rolling as more important people than me click in. That custom search block has good 50 cent clicks. Maybe the Bruce lawyers have accidently clicked?