Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Closing for the summer

Once again I have decided that this blog is not healthy for me.  I'm forever fighting powerful forces, and only Basic Physics comes out and saves me.  This summer I expect the following.

The Bruce Hearings - They will go as they always do, with the Forces acting as religious zealots, sticking to their Book.  The panel will eventually approve it, attaching all sorts of conditions that nobody will police because the panel has made their money and gone fishing.

Earthquakes - There will be one big earthquake that devastates one area that has done nothing for earthquakes because they haven't happened for 500 years.

Injection - I expect to at least have one M5 associated with injection, which nobody will associate with injection, since I won't be here.


No comments: