Tuesday, January 9, 2018

All my Amazon reviews wiped out

Wow, and they don't know what happened.

ps.  even a hacker or myself could not wipe out my entire review history.  Must be Meltdown.

pps.  looking at things, I think their whole review database was buggered.  Must not put that much money into it.

final:  Now I got Amazon mad at me as well as Google.  No idea why.  Good thing they finally told me.

review-appeals to me
Show more
12:28 AM
Hello,

We determined that you have violated our Customer Review Creation Guidelines. As a result, we have suppressed all of your reviews, and you will no longer be able to post reviews on Amazon.ca.

We made this decision after carefully considering your reviewing account. This decision is final.

We cannot share any further information about our decision, and we may not reply to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,

Review Moderator www.amazon.ca

a bit more:  They must have read my posts when I was mad at them.  Rude of them to make me phone forever to find out what happened.  I suppose if I say the Bezzie is the new hittler of the world, they'll totally throw me out.  :)  I never did well with corporations.

No comments: