Thursday, June 6, 2013

Philips LED Bulbs Total Losers


In my previous post, I was afraid to mention the name, in fear of search engines.  Now I'm not, since my second bulb burned out.  For the first one, I was willing to accept that it was a million to one, and I was the lucky lottery winner, but two means that this is an ordinary thing.  No manufacturer will admit to a loser, but this has got to be one.

Now I'll have to go through their customer service again, and convince them I'm not a psycho lightbulb-murdering fiend.  How am I going to do that?  They'll say that I'm the only one to ever have a problem with these bulbs.  Blah.

Update:  They are very generous on the return.  But they must be getting a lot of them.  The first time they had no clue what to do, and now they say they have a policy of asking several questions about how the light was used.  Oh, well, they are big enough to survive this disaster, and maybe their new bulbs have a design modification.  Can't wait for my third one to burn out!  ps.  I buy much cheaper LED bulbs now.  :)

No comments: