Thursday, June 7, 2018

Customer Appreciation Day

Using all the Goog analysis, I have determined that I have 20 people who are loyal readers.  I have a bunch who come and go, but my thanks to the 20.

You are the last believers in physics.  The English Majors don't fear you, and they don't fear me, because you lot are so puny.  :)  That's great!  If some major place came out with "Good God, Temperatures Plunge", then I would disappear. 

But it's fun for us to watch things unfold according to ancient and obsolete laws of physics.  They are like Old Gods come back to whack us.  We have the following on our Bucket List:

Global Temperatures - straight down the tubes on a rapid slope that might get steeper, should the Atlantic Current duck to the South.


Oklahoma Earthquakes - The M7 is off the bucket list for now.  Nobody is doing anything.



Return of the Ozone Holes - This is still a good one for 2 years from now.  We expect the 80's 'Super Arctic Vortex' to come back.



Can't think of any more.  There's Darlington, but we'll never find out what's happened. 

No comments: