Monday, May 28, 2018

Get Your Hoodoo Scar Here!

Tired of looking like Bill Gates?  Well, take painful decoration a step further -- The Genuine Hoodoo Scar!  Named after a famous geological formation, because you are a geological formation, the scar is guaranteed to help you get starving women for only the price of a loaf of bread!



The scar and smoldering eyes have been covered to protect the innocent.

For only 250 cpesos you get the full kit - detailed instructions involving a bunk bed and too much drinking.  Also a giant list of great explanations.  Including 'Wrestling Tasmanian Tigers in the Amazon". 

For ideas on how to abuse women, look to the Weinstein Transcripts.  I can't wait for his "I'm a victim, too".  I'll use it on my son when he says "You boomers got all the breaks, give me your house!"

Hoodoo Scar?  HOODOO!

No comments: