Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Getting Ready for Canadabis Day -- Part 1

Next year, on July 1, what are you going to have in your hands?  Well, if you don't start now, it will be a pathetic beer.  This series is about me getting my hydroponic system going again.  This year, I'll just be growing microgreens, like beans and sunflowers.  I'm publishing to the world, and that's all I'm going to say.  On the Big Day, I'll be able to say more.

Official Word:  Every one of my attempts to grow canadabis has ended in failure.


This is my podcast, on video now.  :)



ps.  Actually, I can't imagine continuing the series.  The friends up the road, who were hard-core thc users, like the 50-50 blend, but nobody else I know wants to try anything.  Canada could take over the world next year, but I don't think anybody is that enthusiastic.  :)

No comments: