Thursday, April 27, 2017

Amazon Slash and Burn in Toronto Part 1

This is citizen news.  Soon, that will be all you can get.  If this issue got popular, then the PR talking heads would deny everything.  Right now they get respectability by being framed in desperate news, or news outlets desperate for money.  Maybe, when they are all by themselves, people might see the truth -- that there has never been a talking head telling the truth, ever.

For 25 years, I have never done much to reveal the Chapman Valley.  It has become a nature paradise by neglect.  Now that is over.  Like the Amazon, a road has been hacked through it, and attention given by greedy property owners who can realize instant millions.  This is a story of Toronto slash and burn.


I still have to work on my video.  I'll do that when the rain starts.  I'm dividing the series up so to make it less popular.  :)

-- to be continued

No comments: